- All images in Gallery 2738
- All Categories 89
- All hits just in Gallery 230972
- Visitors : 4
- Articles : 1599
- Articles View Hits : 1552510
Google Page Rank
Cartoon World (Important News)
- Created: Sunday, 10 June 2012 15:23
- Last Updated: Saturday, 30 March 2013 18:11
- Published Date
- Written by Admin
- Parent Category: Festivals
- Hits: 662
International Cartoon Contest "Perm+Culture= Europe"
Regulations of the Competition
In the Perm region is the activity of the initiative "Perm - Cultural Capital of Europe." The competition for the title "Cultural Capital of Europe" held the European Union, initiated the project in Perm Minister of Culture, Youth and Mass Communications Alexander Protasiewicz Perm.
Perm is taking an active part in discussions of possible changes in the conditions of participation in the competition "European Capital of Culture" cities of the countries that are not EU members such as Russia.
Perm is a kind of "locomotive" for those countries who are not part of the EU. Thus, this project brings not only a cultural but also political significance. More than forty cities from Stockholm to Genoa, including Athens, Glasgow, Krakow and Porto, have already received the title of "Cultural Capital of Europe." He was assigned to the city, not only for its cultural heritage, but also for what activities are planned over a year, as the infrastructure, urban environment, citizens' initiatives and the creative community. They can get in the future, and Perm.
In the framework of the "Perm - Cultural Capital of Europe" declared the International Competition of visual humor, "Perm + Culture = Europe."
The competition is held for development and support of the cartoons, humor and satire in the genre of small graphics, building creative and professional international contacts, promotion of Perm and Perm region. In addition, one of the goals of the contest - to identify and support young cartoonists.
The main theme of the contest: "Perm - Cultural Capital of Europe."
At the end of the contest winners will be revealed. As the project has an international character, the names of the authors of the best works will be performed in the European media space. There will also be an exhibition of works as part of "Perm - Cultural Capital of Europe", where the general public will be able to read the works of the winners.
The main prize - a three-day tour in Perm with a cultur
In addition, a special prize will be appointed by the Minister of Culture, Youth and Mass Communications Alexander Protasiewicz.
Acceptance of papers: from June 7 to June 28, 2012,
The work of the jury from June 29 to July 3, 2012
The choice of prize-winning works of the jury and the organizers reserve, based on the position of the competition.
The solemn conclusions on 6 July.
Conditions and procedure for participation
A. The competition is open, it can participate as professional artists and amateurs.
Two. The competition will only be accepted authors original work.
Three. We consider the work, sent by e-mail (. Jpg, 300dpi).
4. Technique - any.
Five. Number of entries is unlimited, at least 2 work.
6. Sent to the contest works remain in the meeting of the organizing committee of the competition.
7. Application form must be filled in block letters in Russian or English (the form of the questionnaire is attached).
Eight. Sent to the contest can work on display at exhibitions in museums and galleries in the Perm region in the discretion of the organizers, and can also be posted on the official accounts of the project "Perm - Cultural Capital of Europe" in social networks:
9. The organizers undertake to specify the full name of the author, all publications in the country.
10. The copyright for the image, title and text of the works of the author, it is not alienated. The author is responsible for their works in accordance with the laws of Russia.
11. The fact of the competition means that the parties shall take all terms of the competition.
A. At the opening of the exhibition and award ceremony of winners can come to everyone, after informing the organizers of the competition. The costs of travel and accommodation, they are themselves.
Two. Organizers and sponsors of the competition may enter several special prizes after the receipt of all the work for the competition.
We will wait for your applications for the competition and your work e-mail the International Cartoon Contest "Perm + Culture = Europe»
The application form for participation in the Contest
Your experience in the field of caricature (participation in competitions, exhibitions)
* Your comments, suggestions.
For comments, please contact the press service of the Bureau of the project "Perm - European Capital of Culture":
e-mail: perm.europe.pr @ yandex.ru
Valentine Balakhnin, tel. 8-902-63-44-220,
Anastasia Kayacheva, tel. 8-919-499-73-91.
Organizer of the International Cartoon Contest,
Perm Project Office "Perm - Cultural Capital of Europe"
Russia, 614007, Perm
Street. Revolution, 3/7, office 307
Tel. / Fax: +7 (342) 216 83 66
- Elman Mirzoyev/Azarbayjan /cartoon gallery in CWN
- Introduce of Arsoy cartoon and design school
- The results of \\\"Don Quichotte\\\" international \\\"Oktember Koksal\\\" portrait e-exhibition-2013
- 5th International Hyo Cartoon Competition-2013 Korea
- Results of the 16TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE AND SPRING FESTIVAL CARTOON COMPETITION/Turkey 2013