- All images in Gallery 2894
- All Categories 94
- All hits just in Gallery 238531
- Visitors : 4
- Articles : 1624
- Articles View Hits : 1599904
Google Page Rank
Cartoon World (Important News)
- Created: Monday, 25 June 2012 11:34
- Last Updated: Saturday, 30 March 2013 18:11
- Published Date
- Written by Admin
- Parent Category: Festivals
- Hits: 1005
OPEN COMPETITION for
10th Comic Showroom VELES 2012
- The competition is open to all comic artists from all over the world.
- Entries must be 1-6 pages long with minimum 5 panels per page in aspect/ratio of the entire comic.
- Entries must be sent in A4 format (21x29,7cm). Please send only quality print copies (300 dpi). The submitted prints will not be returned!
- No specific theme is set.
- The storytelling in the comic can be done in any official language.
- Each visual artist (penciler, inker, colorist or letterer) can take part with only one submission, while each scenarist can enter with more than one submission.
- The same comic entry can be submitted by more than one artist.
- Each participant must send: photography, short biography, personal address, telephone, e-mail and additional info of the year when the comic is made. Without this the submission will not be evidenced!
- All submitted comics will be presented properly and will take part in the official comic showroom in Veles; and will be considered for other possibilities of promotion as stated in the Comic Centre’s policy.
- With the act of submission the author/s is/are passing the rights of publishing in any form to the Comic Centre of Macedonia.
- The entries will be reviewed by three member jury.
- The jury will give the following awards:
1st award: “Golden Comic”, 200 EUdiploma and logo of the CCM;
2nd and 3rd award: Diploma;
Best scenario award: Diploma;
Award for the youngest author: Diploma;
Award up to 18 years: Diploma.
- The deadline for entries is September 25th, 2012.
- The comics can be sent via postal service or e-mail.
Postal address: Comic centre of Macedonia
“For the comic competition”
Vasil Gjorgov Street 78
1400 Veles, R Macedonia