5th INTERNATIONAL CARTOON EXHIBITION SISAK
MIKS 2019 "All About Movies"
The International Association of Caricature MIKS organizes the 5th International Cartoon Exhibition MIKS 2019 in Sisak.
The project leader and the President of the Organizing Committee is a mr. Nenad. The exhibition is open to all authors, regardless of nationality, age, gender or
A. THE THEME (TOPIC)
5th MIKS19 IS: MOVIE!
Like every year so far, we have two categories.
1. Geg cartoonists have the theme "Everything about MOVIE" (your favorite
movies, your favorite movie scenes, love, drama, adventure, horror, science
fiction, comedy, war, witches, crime ... and everything that suits the
2. The theme for the portrait cartoonists is: Famous film directors (directors)
Works must be originals and any kind of graphical tehnique will be
1. Works may be original or digital.
2. Works may be black or colored.
3. In the back of each job, print out the name, last name and address.
4. Works may not be awarded at other festivals.
5. Participate up to five (5) papers per category.
size can be A4 or A3 (300dpi).
7. Works must not be older than one year.
C. PRIZES & AWARDS
(7) seven: Special Awards
D. DEADLINE & OPENING
DEADLINE: 05. August 2019
The Exhibitions will be open and staged in the Gallery oft he City Musseum in City of Sisak
30.08 (august) 2019. To 30.09. (september)
5th MIKS19 „All About Movies“
Gradski muzej u Sisku
Ulica kralja Tomislava 10,
44000 Sisak, Croatia,
All info on www.cartoonmiks.hr
F. OTHER CONDITIONS:
• Each author whose work is included in the exhibition and catalog will receive a catalog.
a. Authors who enter the
the selected artwork with self
b. Awarded Works (Awards and Special Awards). The authors of the awarded
works are required to send original
c. All authors selected for the exhibition and catalog as well as award winners
and acknowledgments will be informed in a timely manner (on email)
D. Author who do not submit their works to the above-mentioned proposals will not receive prizes, diplomas and catalogs.
• Awarded works remain the property of the organizer.
• Authors retain copyright in their work.
• By participating in the exhibition, the authors agree that their works can be used to
promote the exhibition (catalog, poster, media publication, etc.)
• In addition to the works you submit to the competition, you must submit a completed
application form 5MIKS2019
• Works that do not enter the exhibition and are sent by
the written request and at the
1. Klaus Pitter (Austria)
2. Ross Thompson (UK)
3. Ivailo Tsvetkov (Bul)
4.Marko Ivić (Cro)
5.Dobroslav Bob Živković (Serbia)
6. Nenad Ostojić (Croatia)