1) The contest is open to all professional cartoonists, caricaturists, illustrators and graphic artists from all over the world.
2) The competition is divided into two sections: A) Humor Graphic B) Caricature A) Humor Graphic (as a humorous drawing, regarding nowadays real problems) B) Caricature (caricature means a parody portrait of a well-known character. It is mandatory to mention also the name of the caricature character. Each participant can submit up to three works for each section, specifying the title.
3) Theme: The Sixties. Years of great social, historical and cultural ferment. The authors can freely draw inspiration from events
, facts or characters that have marked this era: music, the Beat Generation, student revolutions, the economic boom in the West,
the crisis in Cuba, the Vietnam’s War, scientific discoveries and the conquest of the Moon, only to suggest some.
4) The works must be UNPUBLISHED, accompanied by the participation card, biography and photo. Any work already published on paper or on the web will automatically be excluded from the assignement of prizes
5) Size: A4 (cm 21 x 29,7).
6) Technique: Free. The artworks can be made with any technique, including digital techniques. 7) The artworks could be sent in two ways: A) Sending the artworks’ original | B) Electronic submission
A) Sending originals by post: each artwork must be signed by the author, with the personal information (name, surname, address), title and technique. The works, accompanied by the participation card, must be sent to:
"Humour a Gallarate" Pro Loco Gallarate - Vicolo del Gambero, 10, 21013 Gallarate (VA) ITALY
B) Electronic submission: The file must include the author's name and the progressive number (example: COUNTRY_surname-name01.jpg, COUNTRY_surname-name.jpg, etc).
';document.getElementById('cloakd226c88bd6893d10706e848856bde983').innerHTML += '
| www.prolocogallarate.it www.humouragallarate.wordpress.com facebook.it/humouragallarate twitter.it/humourgallarate
Humour a Gallarate 2019 International Cartoon Contest XXIV Edition
Grand Prix “Marco Biassoni “Osvaldo Cavandoli” Award
THEME: The Sixties