THE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CARTOON AND HUMOROUS LITERATURE The 29nd edition/ Romania 2019
„ HUMOR......AT GURA HUMORULUI” THE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CARTOON AND HUMOROUS LITERATURE The29nd edition, 2019
The 29nd edition of „Humor......at Gura Humorului”, the International Festival of Cartoon and Humorous Literature will be held between July, 05 – July, 07, 2019.
THE CONTEST REGULATIONS: CARTOONS
1. The Edition theme: SPLIT
2. Original works are accepted, in digital format, created after January, 1st, 2019, which were not published and submitted or awarded prizes to other competitions.
3. Two (2) is the number of papers accepted.
or postal address: Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina, Piaţa Republicii, nr. 2, 725300-Gura Humorului, judeţul Suceava, România.
5. Technical requirements: - Papers sent by e-mail: minimum1600 x 1200 pixels, JPG format - Papers sent by regular postal mail: format A 3 - The technique used for the works will be at the free choice of the artist
6. The works are not to be returned. They will be added to the patrimony of the „Humor......at Gura Humorului” Festival and the organizers are entitled to use them later as edited materials with the name of their author on them.
7. The participants are required the following documents enclosed with their works: the completed entry form attached, a brief CV and a personal photography/cartoon self portrait of minum 6x9cm ( on paper) or 710x1065pix. (digital format).
8. The prize winners will be notified by June, 30th, 2019 to be present for the Awards Festivity held on Sunday, July, 07th, 2019.
9. Transport expenses, accomodation and meals are the responsibility of the participant or the organization/ institution he/she is part of. The organizers will be notified in due time to make the necessary reservations
10. The prizes to be awarded: 1st Prize : EUR 500 2nd Prize : EUR 300 3rd Prize EUR 200 The "George Gavrilean" Prize for the debutantes in Bucovina - EUR 200
11. The jury are the ones who decide upon awarding or not awarding or re-allocating the prizes. In addition, the jury will decide upon the works or the authors to be rewarded by sponsors, associations, mass-media, institutions, commercial societies or private persons, with their consent. 12. There will be no participation fees. Further information: The Bureau of Press Relations of „Humor......at Gura Humorului” Festival
• Prof. Elvira Romaniuc- Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina Telephone: 00 40 740 926 479
• Coordinating Director Mihai Mardare – Local Cultural Center Gura Humorului Telephon : 00 40 749 683 278